Me and my girlfriend had sex on the 31st day of her cycle. I masturbated early in the morning and did not sure if i peed. Before we had actual sex, she gave me a blowjob and precum came out and i peed maybe 2 tablespoon of urine (sorry for the comaparison). And then we had sex and im sure i didnt came inside her. She has a regular cycle of 28-31 days for the past 6 months ive been tracking her. Im worried now cause her period is not there yet and its day 34. Is it normal for her to be late sometimes? Her boobs are sore, she easily gets irritated and bloated. Can she be pregnant? Does the 1st drop of precum flush away the sperm? Does small amount of urine flush sperm? Pls help cause im worried, and she's not. If she's pregnant is it normal to get symptoms that early?

Hello. Answer pls.

Sex can actually knock off a womans period and make her late, it's happened  to me before, it's so weird... and nobody knows why it happens really... so i wouldn't get too worried but precum has sperm in it too but a woman can't get pregnant by swallowing some of your sperm or precum, 100% totally impossible to get pregnant that way but you don't have to cum inside a girl to get her pregnant, any semen or precum contains the little guys and it can only take a few drops, didn't you use any protection when having sex with your gf?, if not then you should. I would get her to take a few pregnancy tests in about 2 weeks, if a woman is pregnant the pregnancy hormones are stronger after 2 weeks so  you get a better test then, id try both the stick ones and an electric one just to make sure (both detect pregnancy differently, the electric one better than the stick ones but it's beter to do both to compare both results), and id take it a couple times for 4 weeks after that just to make sure, but don't freak out kay? lol, could just be her period been knocked off course, i know it's funny if you think about it sorta how sex can knock a womans period off *snort*. If you don't want  to get pregnant  though (if she isn't), then she should be on the pill and you should use condoms.

If i urinated a little? Will it remove remaining sperm in my precum? And i she gave me a blowjob 1st which i saw that i released many precum. Would that flush out the remaining precum? I have a very good control over my ejaculation so im sure i didnt ejaculate inside her. Also i forgot that its scorching hot here and she has undergone some workout.

Peeing and stuff doesn't really do anything and the "pull out" method is a myth and doesn't work, you still ejaculate when having sex and can still come out in the natural lubrication your penis produces, even if you have good conrol semen is still on your penis, in it, under the foreskin, and having sex unprotected most certainly could cause her to become pregnant, some women have become pregant just from a guy putting their penis near them lol, if they are extremely fertile, so it shows you don't even need to ejaculate inside a girl to get them pregant, do you know if she's on contraceptive pills? if not you should both use protection. Working out in hot weather and stress on the body can cause a female to skip her period too for sure but just to be on he safe your gf should take the pregnancy tests if unsure as instructed, wait 2 weeks then take the stick and electric ones together just to get it out of your mind.