Hi, I have severe uterus bleeding, and my doctor told me that I must have a hysterectomy. There must be another way to stop this bleeding, because if I do this surgery now, I will never be able to have kids! Is there any possibility to get pregnant after hysterectomy?

Hi, I had partial hysterectomy six month ago, and since then I felt some symptoms which made me think I was pregnant. I gained weight and had fullness on the left side of my lower abdomen. When I went to a doctor and told him that I might be pregnant, he found it funny. He told me I should have known that I will never be able to get pregnant again after I have a hysterectomy. His reaction was very inappropriate. If I already had all the answers my self, I wouldn’t have to go to the doctor on the first place. It turned out that my symptoms were related with my hormones, and not with pregnancy. However, I heard of some cases when women got pregnant after hysterectomy. Theses cases are very rare, but they exist.

THERE IS ANOTHER WAY =)

MANY doctors all over are trying this, and perhaps yours may be open as well!

MIRENA IUD... It is now given to women with severe uterine bleeding because it stops most womens menstrual cycles, or causes the bleeding to lessen.