Hi, I'm a mom of 3. The last was born 11mos ago. While the docs were doing the c-section I had them do a tubal ligation. For the last 2 weeks I have been getting nauseas like 7-10 times a day. This is how I was with my last 2 pregnancies. I had a period last week but it wasn't as long or heavey as usual. Could it be possible that I might be pregnant?

Hey I'm a mom of three and I had a c-section 11 years ago and I had a tubal ligation, but mines were cut, clamp, and tied. I had a pregnant scare like 5 times and I wasnt pregnant, so you might want to get a test to be sure

im a mother of 3 also.. a 4 year old and twin 1.5 yr olds.. i had c section n tubal ligation when i had my twins.. but.. i have been having alot of nausea.. had period... but i bled first 3 mo with twins.. im so confused.. i tested positive right b 4 period... and after .. negative.. i was going thru alot.. can stress alter a test?? i dont know...what to do.. i dont wanna go to doc and look like a m***n... i know its a small chance to get preg after tubal. and i dont even know what they did ... but i read alot of women get preg.. sooo shoudl i worry?

I am a mother of 2 girls, both were C sections and I had the doc cut, burn and tie me during the second C section. I am about 3 weeks late on my period, but have been seeing pinkish color when I pee (sometimes) for the last week, I keep waiting for the blood to come but it is not...more then that, I have been soooo tired for the pass couple weeks and nausea is consuming me, exspecially after eating. I love my kids and would not mind having another but am scared cause of the problems I had in the past and don't want to see the doctor yet.