Ok, I had a Pomeroy tubal ligation in April 2002. Recently I have had lots of cravings. I have also been vomiting almost every day. Took a pregnancy test a couple weeks ago and it was negative, but the symptoms have increased. I went and got the report on my tubal ligation the other day and it reads that the Pomeroy was performed, as in cutting a piece out of each tube. However, the report shows that the left tube was cut, double tied and burned. The right was cut, but not tied. Does not say if it was burned or not. After seeing this report, it makes me wonder if I should take a new test. Wondering if my left tube is functional. Any replies would be appreciated.

Also wanted to add my last couple periods were a bit strange. Had normal period for March. Spotted about two weeks later for 2 to 3 days. This was probably during the 1st week of April. Then had somewhat normal period during the first part of May. Do not think I'm late yet based on the period earlier this month, but really not sure when I should get it because since the tubal I haven't really kept track.