Tubal ligation was done 27 years ago. For 6mths I've been trying to vailidate my epotic pregnancy to which now the babies are moving, and very visable with the eye. However, no test either by urine or blood has confirm my condition not even sonogram (I believe I saw the image of the baby head on the screen) but the doctors say they don't see it. Please help and/or advise.

I think that you would be hard pressed to find a doctor that cannot identify an infant on sonogram so I could definily trust the doctor's opniono in this case. What do you think?

I just dont think that you are preg. I mean your saying that its undetectable??? Just wondering, are you a heavy gal, or slim?? you said you can see their movement?? well if you are small then the change from slim to 7-8 mos preg would def not be questionable..... Anyway, I guess you wil know for sure if you do or dont go into labor!! Soo how bout you re-post and say whats goin on... very interesting