can a woman get pregnant after a tubal ligation?

It is possible to get pregnant after tubal litigation but this happens very rare. I know something about this because it has happened to my sister last year. She has 4 kids and she has decided it is enough so she has undergone the procedure. Few months after that she had all the pregnancy symptoms and after her doctor did the blood test it was confirmed that she is pregnant. But it was ectopic pregnancy so it had to be terminated.

The doctor said that this sometimes happens when the procedure isn’t done properly and in most cases it is ectopic and needs to be terminated.

Are you suspecting that you are pregnant and you had this kind of procedure or you are just curious about this subject?

I suspect I am pregnant symptoms. I am waiting til end of month to do over the counter pregnancey test. My last cycle was beginning November 2011 short and light, My cycle is always on time; In  December 2011, I only spotted; still waiting this month.

what happens if you miscarige the ectopic pregnants at home. and can you get a false postive reading..from home test

what happens if you miscarige the ectopic pregnants at home. and you can you get a false postive reading..from ahome test

i am 45 and had tube ligation. i have missed period last month is this the begining of menopause or pregnance

hi carver!i am also done with tubal ligation last 2009,as far as i know there is two type of tubal ligation...just correct me if im wrong(please) first is tied and the other one is cut the fallopian tube thats the one done to me...it is still possible that iam pregnant?because most of the time i feel dizzy and sometimes want to vomit...i am just waiting this end of the month if my period will come...