october 12, 2009 i got my "tubes tied". the past week-week in a half i've been noticeing flutters in my belly. first question, am i going crazy. the flutters are noticible on the outside, like a baby would kick a little. since my surgery i've had week long periods, about 30 to 38 days apart. my periods also are heavy the first 3 days with a lot of cramping. i've heard that your bowels moving around can give you weird feelings, and also can cause pain. but when i saw my stomache actually move i decided to look into it. i did buy myself a pregnancy test, it came out negitive. i've heard of many different stories after tubal ligation, so i believe anything is possible.

It is quite possible to become preg. It happened to me 9+ years after my TL. Tubes done 6/26/99 positive preg test October 2007. I was unable to have my baby as it was and ectopic preg. I have been instructed that I need to use protection as I could get preg again. I have decided to not use anything as I wouldnt mind having another baby,