Ok I am a 32 year old mother of 2. They are 13 & 14. After my youngest was born I had my tubal ligation immediately following delivery.
I was 19 at the time & sure I didnt want anymore children. I am married to the same person & have recently met several (3 in the last year)women who were closer to 40 that are pregnant after having tubal ligations in their mid 20's or so.
My question is since I was only 19 when having my tubal is there a high possibility that I could still become pregnant? At this time a baby would not be unwelcome. Not sure if I would have a reversal just to get pregnant, but kinda like the idea that I could have a baby again. Im just not sure I will feel that way @ 40 if it happened then. That would be 8 years from now & alot farther along in age to just be starting again. Any answers will be appreciated. Thanks