Has anyone else gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation and uterine ablation? I've my tubes tied twice (tied, cut and burned first time; burned the second time) and had the Novasure procedure done but I am pregnant in my tube again. The dr said he couldn't see why I got pregnant after the first tubal ligation so I really don't know why its happened again after the second. He says my only option is a hysterectomy but I'm only 27 and this seems awful young to have all my plumbing removed. So has this happened to anyone else? And is this really my only option?? I don't understand why I keep getting pregnant- esp since its usually ectopic (but not always) and I always miscarry by week 8. What is wrong with me? Please, no negative comments.

I had a tubal and the nova sure ablation as well in Dec. of 2009, and I have had no period since then, but the last few days, I have felt nauseated, dizzy, my breast are sore, and am having some cramping and constipation, could I be pregnant?

I had my tubes done and ablation 5 yrs ago and just found out I am 5 wks preg. I did a bunch of tests yesterday and more to come say it is too early to tell where the baby is so I am just waiting...I don't understand how this has happened either...let me know if you found anything else out

I see your post was a couple of months ago. Im going through the same thing right now. Had tubes tied in march and novasure in june and now having pregnancy symptoms. What were your results?

did you still have a period after ablation or not? cause I read if you have no period theres no chance

same symptoms here, was told it was probably a hormonal imbalance and to take vitamin E capsules.

Same thing kept happening to me but my gyno insisted that it was some kind of hormonal imbalance and that I should take Vitamin E pills to easy symptoms.

hi my name is dawn and i became pregnant after having an ablation. i had an ablation in sept 2013. i gave birth to a baby girl in dec 2015. i had alot of complications due to being pregnant after havin an ablation. at 27 weeks ended up in hospital started to go into labour had to stay 3 days and had steriods for babies lungs, and to keep baby in.,i ended up in hospital at 32 weeks as my water broke i went into labour when baby was 34 weeks along, her due date was jan 16 2015. cassidy was a preemie but is doing very well, for everything she went through. i love my baby so much, but it was a scary, tearful long pregnancy.very thankful this little miracle made it to meet us.

Had your tubes been burnt also? And did your period stop the ablation? And did it show up on a home pregnancy test?

WOW what were the symptoms because I had to have my tubes untied due to a tubil pregnancy they did a DnC plus I had some scar tissue that became inflamed so after those ordeals I decided to do the novisure since the novisure it has me unsure plus I had an ultrasound and the tech told me I need to be having birth control to keep me from getting pregnant

I still have a cycle but it fluctuates...I am still fertile...

That is Amazing!! And a Tryel Miracle from God!! God Bless you!

I had both procedures domestic years ago in june. ive never had a period since. im wondering if you ever had any bleeding after .. I've since moved on in my life and am married and would love to have a child with my new husband but with no bleeding I'm told u can never get pregnant

What was ur out come

I'm curious to know what happened. I'm 41 & had my tubes tied in 2003. I had the Novasure procedure done in 2011 or 2012. I have not had a period since. Lately I am gaining weight, having cravings, mood swings & my breasts are sore. I took a home test and it was negative.

Rebecca