I am 35 weeks pregnant and yesterday the endodontics made me an apicoectomy in my front tooth. I don't know what kind of risk could I have during my pregnancy and also after the treatment have done. I has been done because I had inflamed and infected tissue. The OBGyn said it was fine so I just want to be sure about it. Somebody has experience something similar?

If the root of your tooth is something that should be redone, then you do it, it will have less negative effects on the fetus than have it left untreated. If your endodontist says you should have the surgery- you do it. What has to be done should not be avoided! However, we all know that everything concerning teeth should be done by the end of the 2nd trimester of pregnancy but there could be always some exceptions made. If you need to have the tooth filmed on the x-rays, you can freely do it. With a modern technology, the risk of affecting pregnancy is minimal. You just should not be in doubts, whatever concerns your health, you should be on time with the treatment, especially in pregnancy. Just try not to let it become infected or even more complicated, okay?
You ask your doc about taking amoxicillin that might do a good job, but sometimes other antibiotics are needed. But consulting the doc again, you will know what would be the right thing to do. Good luck!!