Hi to all. Today I am feeling very down. My doctor told me yesterday that my baby is underweight. I am 37 weeks pregnant and she weighs 2.1kg. Now according to my dates my due date is suppose to be on the 22nd of March however according to the ultrasound my baby is only due the 16th of April. Which means she is almost a month behind? Can anyone tell my why that is, has this happened to anyone else? What is my due date and is there anything I can do to help? (My first born weighed 2.9kg full term) I am on strick bedrest and eating very well. I am also feeling alot of pinching like pains down there and sometimes in my back. I know im having braxton hicks but is it suppose to hurt? I already lost my mucus plug 2 weeks ago.( I was induced with my first one and dont know all the signs!!) Please help.... Will she be coming in March or in April and will she be okay?

I can't say when she'll be coming home, however they gain the most wait the last month if I remember things correctly. Both of my daughters were large babies, and I expect the one I'm pregnant with to be no different. Right now your baby is at the low end of normal, but normal for your weeks. I was only 5lbs 15oz when I was born, full term, which is only approx 2.6kg (I'm really bad at conversions). Remember to eat healthily and a little more than usual and I will wish you all the best.