im 17 yrs old and having my first baby.. idnt know what it is contractions cramps or its normal my docter says it is but i just dont know i get really bad pain to wear i cant move and its not like 15 minutes it stays like 2 -3 hours can u plz help

I honestly would return to your doctor, OR get a second opinion.

It is NOT normal to have 2-3 hour long pain where you can not move, pregnant or not, that is not normal.

How far along are you? Does the pain start when you are doing anything specific...meaning have you noticed any pattern to this pain?

I so hope you can seek medical attention by either talking to your doctor again or getting a second opinion.

im 26 weeks

mmm well I still do not think the pain is normal. I never had anything like that. There are light contraction like movements called Braxton Hicks but they do not cause pain like you describe.

Unless you know of a time where you could ahve pulled a muscel or strained yourself in some way... I still think a doctor will need to give you an examination, maybe an ultrasound as well to make sure everything is ok. You may find out it is actually your back,, or the muscels that support your uterus.... the doctor can help with that as well.

Please keep me posted and take care fo you and that baby :-) (Congrats to you! Motherhood is wonderful!)