A week ago, my partner and I were fooling around and I barely entered her once, but not even completely (only the head went into her and then I immediately pulled out). She wasn't that wet and we had wiped off the precum on the tip prior to entering. I heard that precum doesn't contain any sperm unless you ejaculate and leave sperm in the urethra, but a few hours prior to the event I ejaculated in the shower and urinated multiple times, which i heard cleanses your precum of sperm. We're not even positive that any precum got near her, and she just got off her period too. Are chances of pregnancy very minimal here, maybe even impossible if there was no precum? A percentage chance would be much appreciated, thanks!

Precum can still get her pregnant. I would wait to see if her next period comes if it doesn't get a test or visit a doctor.