Hello, Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 31st May 2013. However I never went very deep inside her it was just the head of my penis went inside her. Also I didn't threw my sperms inside her. I had an orgasm later when she gave me a blowjob. So there was NO SEMEN which went inside her. But I cant say anything about the precum when I was inside her. So can a precum make a woman pregnant?? Her periods started on 26th May, so this was the sixth day from her period start date and she has a 28-29 day cycle. So this seems to be a non-fertile days for her. But can she still get pregnant???

Hi Oye,

There's always a chance of pregnancy but it seems unlikely from your description.

Sperm can survive about 5 days.  You had sex on day 6.  Most women will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16.  So, it may have been early.

Also, if you haven't recently ejaculated, as in since you last urinated, then your precum is considered NOT to contain sperm.

Use a condom in the future and you won't have to worry.

Hope it helps.

Please explain the relation between urination and precum which you mentioned here.

To start, the gland that makes precum - the Cowper's gland - has nothing to do with sperm.

You are aroused and the making precum, the fluid comes out of your urethra.
Eventually you ejaculate. Semen comes out of your urethra (with sperm).

If you just wipe yourself off you aren't cleaning out the urethra so if you put your penis back in then any sperm will get forced out and into her vagina. It can happen just from insertion or from more precum - forcing the semen out.

But, if you urinate, you will "flush" the urethra. There won't be any sperm in it to come out later by insertion or precum.

Make sense?

Now just say you just ejaculated. There would still be semen (and sperm) in your urethra. If you urinate, it can "flush" it out.

The next time you have precum, there won't be any sperm in the urethra, so