This is a bit lengthy, but this post has a lot of the questions everyone wants to know. I thought it would be better to have all questions answered at once rather than searching from post to post to find answers to all questions.

PLEASE HELP ME!! SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES & THOUGHTS WITH ME AND I PROMISE TO SHARE MY UPDATE IF I AM PREGNANT AS WELL AS HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR EACH OF MY SYMPTOMS TO ARRIVE. I know how we all want to know what symptoms come the soonest & what certain things mean... and I am willing to share everything if I find out I am pregnant!! Even if I am not =0( , I will still let you guys know=0)

My story:Hello, My name is Whitney... I am 24 years old & am hoping you all can help me find the answers before I drive myself crazy waiting to take another pregnancy test. lol I had sex (no protection at all) on Monday the 29th 3AM. My last period was 5-15-06 which means my period should have come on 6-15. Instead, I started "spotting" 4 days early but it was nothing at all like my normal. It's usually heavy & comes out easily. This time it's a little bit here & there. From what I've read, implantation bleeding is supposed to be a pinkish/brownish color. Mine was coming out red. It is more so tiny clots as appose to actual bleeding. Well, it lasted 2 1/2 days which brings me to today.
Question: Did I just experience the normal implantation bleeding?

I took a HPT exactly 2 weeks after possible conception but it was neg. I went to my OB/GYN yesterday who calculated when I would have been ovulating... I had sex the EXACT day the scale said I should have been ovulating. He gave me a script for the pregnancy blood test which I am unsure when to go for it.
Question: How long should I wait to take the blood test in general? AND How long should I wait to take the blood test after possible implantation bleeding?

Symptoms:
Had sex: 5-29-06 (No protection at all)
My last period: 5-15-06
Started Spotting: 6-11-06 which lasted 2 1/2 days
Cramping - Wasn't mild but also wasn't painful
My uterus feels like it's "full"
Implantation bleeding? Spotting was not pinkish/brown like implantation bleed is told to be like. It was more so red tiny clots
I am getting an upset stomach all day & when ever I eat or drink anything
I feel very faint & lightheaded
Breasts were really sore this past week but aren't as bad now
I feel things moving around in my lower abdomen ( I know its not a fetus moving) I was just wondering is this is related to pregnancy.

I am having a "full" feeling in my uterus.. doesn't feel like pressure.. just feels like there is something in it, whether it be blood or the egg attaching itself.
Question: Has anyone had this "full" feeling in their uterus that was actually pregnant?

I apologize if this seems very lengthy, but I know many women are going through the same thing. If I find out I am pregnant this will serve to be very helpful to people in my situation. I will also come back & let people know if I am. So feel free to check in. I am driving myself crazy trying to find out if I am or not & will deffinitally share when I got certain symptoms & if it lead my to pregnancy.

Hi there..
I don't think you're pregnant. I've had that happen to me a anumber of times, and the outsome is negative. Sorry if you were hoping for a positive HPT. When your breasts start to feel a little less painful..it usually means that your period is about to come. As for the very tiny clots you think is implantation bleeding..it is not. Implantation bleeding is very rare and would usually be light pink or brown..not red. In some cases maybe, but not many. I hope this helps..and remember--there 's always next month!:-)

I HAD A NEGATIVE BLOOD TEST 6 WEEKS INTO MY PREGNANCY W/MY FIRST CHILD. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT, THEREFORE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. GOOD LUCK & KEEP US POSTED!
:-)

umm hi my names reece and i had sex for a second with my gf without acondom, were both 14 and the next day she said she felt sick and dizyya dn her stomach hurt and the air was a bit thin. should this worry me and does it have anything to do with pregancy

Seeing as how you are 14, you should not be having sex anyway. As for your girlfriend, no, you shouldn't be worried about it. It takes more than a few hours for a fertilized egg to implant into the uterus and it would be weeks before she showed any symptoms at all. It sounds like she was just trying to put on a little show for you.

hi i'm claudia and i had sex while i still had my period last weekend and i'm bleeding quite a lot could you please tell me what i can do to stop the bleeding what can i do please help me

Hey I am a 20 year old second year college student. Me and my gf had sex about 2 to 3 weeks ago and we used a condom, and she started the pill about that time as well. She should be having her period about now but she says is real light. She also talks about it like its kind of on and off. She said it just isn't as heavy as it usually is. She also talks about pain in her lower abdomen (stomach hurts), and sensitive breast.

Me and my gf OF 2 years had sex on wedndesday the 25 of april she was supposed to get her period the 1st of may and now its 9th someone help please were very scared

Hi I'm 22 years old, and I had sex for the first time on monday the 27th, my period ended on the 24th. Anyways, I'm not on the pill because I never needed it. obviously :Op But cause i'm such a lucky girl and that 5 percent that it could happen, on my first time, the condom broke! i mean it exploded! and he came in me. We realized after when he puleld it out that it was broken. the next morning i took the day after pill. Great! my first experience i experience everything (im being sarcastic btw) ok... anyways, my stomach relaly hurts and i get cramps all the time. and after when i had sex again whe i was on top my right ovarie was hurting soooooo much, a blinding pain! Is this all normal? it's been four days wit han upset stomach and cramps... im guessing its too soon for symptoms of pregnancy. But why does my ovarie hurt me soooo much? is it a cyst? My adominals hurt, my ovaries hurt, i feel nausiated all the time, I feel i could throw up. lots of burping involved... what does this mean??? why does my stomach hurt???
Thanks!!!

hiii i had sex but not completely at 3/12/08 and my period was on 3/14/08 and i started spotting of dark bown clour frm my vergina this was my first time but it is not like ausual period coz itis very light and little bleeding and my usual perion is very pain ful but this is not like that so pl tell me that its a usual period or a bleeding bcoz of broken membrane or today my 6th day and still i have same bleeding coming out so wht to do to stop it . do i have to take some medicine to stop this bleeding or it will stop naturally plzzz rply i m unmarried plz rply after getting marrid my hubby knows that i already had sex or not plzzzzzzzzz rply

Hi, im sixteen years old. i recently had sex fofr the third time on June 6th, on June 8, my stomache had been feeling a little weird. not cramping but it would last all day, which leads till today, I still feel the pain in my stomache, and i have been bleeding very light. the color was about a light pink brown. I want to know if i am pregnant or anything. Please Help. I have been so stressed out.

i had sex with a condom and it busted. like 3 weeks later i started spotting for like 4 days. i only spotted for an hour each day. one day later im just bleeding a very light red for 5 days it looked nothing like a period at all, very light cramps. now im feeling naseuated all the time around the morning. i never have a good appetite and im always short winded of breath. i took like one of those cheap pregnancy test and it said negative, butt i still feel pregnant because i kno my body and it doesnt seem the same. have anyone else been like this?

So was she pregnant, or not?

hi yea this isnt about me like the rest but my step mum had sex wid my dad a couple days ago and now she has stomache ache and heaaches and mood swings... i really dont need another kid hanging round..... can someone tell me if shes pregnant cos im really scareed...... she was all happy this morning and sensitive and she said she was craving piyaya (spanish food) .. idk if its the blood but still i'm scarrrrred///.... :/ pls help!

hi my name is adriana & i had sex on june 22 & my last period startes may 21 i am irregular & i have taken pregnancy test that have come out negative but i have noy goy my period. & i don't know what to do .. help :(