ok so me and my boyfriend first had sex about 2 and a half months months ago and at the time i was on the depo shot but due to the side affects i switched and had an implanon inserted 2-3 weeks ago and since then i have been having pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness (ive threw up two mornings.) i use the bathroom more frequently, im constantly tired, im eating morem then my period came 2 weeks late. i took 2 pregnancy test about a week and a half ago and they both came back not pregnant. is this jsut side affects of the implanon or could i be pregnant?

thanks for the help.

i forgot to add this but after switching from the depo i was on birht control for a month(which i did not have sex during this month) and i had my period on the time it was suppose to come. could the birth control have made me have my period? or should i be safe about not being pregnant

i am still needing help with this issue. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.

this has been here for 3 days now and no one has even attempted to help?

I have had implaton if for two years now, and the problems your having have never happened to me. It might be a good idea to visit your doctor. Also I found out yesterday that i coud be pregnant or have PID which is an infection, however that is less likely. so getting pregnant with the implant can happen. hope this helps

Im on implanon to, ive had it for about 3 months i was super sick for 2 weeks throwing up every morning, no appitite, and it started to get worse, i'm a daily marijuanna and cigarette user, i stopped it all i just wanted to get better, i didnt know what was wrong! It got worse and i felt sick alll day everyday, i lost 15 pounds and eventually went to the hospital, they gave me 3 bags of fluids because i was so dehidrated, its been about a week sence this, i gained most of my weight back, am smoking again and eating the way i used to, i got sick a few nights ago in the middle of the night and then felt sick all day, but smoked weed & it made me feel better, ive taken multiple blood tests, preg tests, and pee tests, even had tubes in me! Ugh, they cant figure anything out i need help bad, could this be my implanon?/; i need it out if it is. Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time, and i dont get pregnant , weve been together for about a year, boQth been checked and are clean. Idk whats wrong with me