I am 6DPO and I was getting a pulling senstaion from deep inside sort of below the belly button. Has anyone who has ended up preg/or not had this feeling

HI,

I had a similar feeling too! Kinda like a pressure in my lower abdomen.

I had that same feeling both times I was pregnant.

do you really think it could be from pregnancy?

i am currently having the same weird feeling through my belly button. i am hoping this is a sign of pregnancy too.

I have not taken a test yet but I have been getting a weird pulling feeling off and on? I s your feeling intermittent or allt he time? Thanks! :-D

I get this too. My stomach feels very tight.

The pulling sensation you have experienced, as well as cramping, bloating, breast tenderness and similar signs that are usually considered as “early pregnancy signs” are really not specific to the pregnancy alone. Women can experience them because of various hormonal changes, from ovulation to premenstrual syndrome.

Besides this, six days after the ovulation is still too early for any symptom to be noticeable. Chances are that the conception has occurred few days after the ovulation and the earliest symptoms you can experience happen around the time you are supposed to get your period, some two weeks after the ovulation. This doesn’t have to mean that you are not pregnant, only that you have to wait bit more before you can test for pregnancy.

hi just thought I would see if anybody else is in the same boat as me me and my partner have been tryin for a while for a baby my piriod is normaly to the day I am 9 days late and havin the following symtoms pulling sensation under my belly button gets really tight on and off and some stabbing now and then not painfully I've been gettin cramps on and off for past two weeks again not painful some brown discharge not really noticible I'm now havin to unbutton my pants when I sit as they are tight sore boobs / nipples nothin really bad I did a test 2 days after missed piriod came back negative but that's normal for me has with my son i kept having negative results till I was 3 mths trying really hard not to get my hopes up any body else had these symtoms

i am having this pain. however i am going to the doctor today to see why this is happening. the doctor can give the best answer