Is it safe to tan indoors topless ....ive had my implants for many years

It depends what you mean by "indoors".

If you mean a tanning bed, then no. Tanning beds do just as much cell damage. Tanning through a glass pane is not recomended either. UV rays can penetrate through glass although it is severly weakened.

I don't suggest tanning topless either. When you tan topless you're leaving your chest and abdominals fully exposed. This can cause cell damage to unwanted areas such as the oragans which are located in that area.

Overall, tanning is recommended. Sunlight may be our mian source of vitamin D but we get enough of it unconciously. If you are going to tan. SLIP, SLOP, SLAP!

Tanning is never safe. BUT i can't say much because i work/tan at Suntan city lol but no it's not save because the uv light will/can still cause damage to you and your skin. and believe me you don't want Skin Cancer my grandfather had it.. He tanned indoors and out and now almost every other week he is getting his skin removed.