So me and my boyfriend had protected sex and he finished but pulled out as he was so i dont think that caused any thing, and we made sure the condom had no holes before and after. But a couple days after we didnt have any so we put it in for a couple of seconds and took it out, he was NOWHERE near finishing and he said hes never gotten pre cum before, we also do stuff frequently and i heard that can make pre cum not come as much. Anyway, my period has never really had a set day but it usually comes around the 16/17th of each month. Its now the 19th and i havent gotten anything, but the past few days ive stopped eating properly, and i cant sleep and i started waking up around 1pm, 11pm and then being forced to wake up around 8. Ive also just gotten a cold on the 17th. Can any of this make yor period late? Is it normal? When i think about the though of being pregnant, i get really sick in the stomach and get slight cramps, but when i forget about it, its like my body is back to normal. Me and my boyfriend have also been fighting alot since around the 14th so ive been really stressed and upset and this has made me even more stressed. Do you think im pregnant? Obviously ill get a pregnancy test when i can which will probably be in a couple of days. And if so, is there any natural ways to 'abort' or 'misscarriage' without anything from a doctor that i can do without my parents knowing. Im 15 by the way.

I'm having the same problem. When I think that I could be pregnant my stomach feels strange. Like I'm really bloated. however when I forget about it I feel fine

I see this was a long time ago. Could I ask what was the outcome? Were you pregnant?