Hi please someone help me any suggestions would help my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since November so I have been taking tests like crazy so I took a test on mon 12/24 and got a negative then startEd getting really weird cramps and got my period 12/25 so I didn't think I was pregnant so then 12/26 I had an extra test and I took it and it came up faint positive then took another later in the day and again faint but clear enough to see positive then at 5pm my period stopped and I just started spotting not bright red so then 12/27 I still didnt have a steady flow only spotting and occiaonally a couple drips of smudge like dark red blood in toilet so took another test and line was darker this time then took a digital and got a pregnant sign I called nurse from dr office and explained it to her and she didnt seem to think anything was wrong I have still been spotting since Wednesday and took a test sat morning with darker result and test I took today was clear as day and came up postive before 3 mins helpppppp please am I pregnant I don't kno what to think

Omg Me and my fiance have been trying like mad too so I know exactly how stressful it can be we've been trying for 8months now and the same thing is happening to me I took a test was negetive nxt day I got my period only 3rd day and it's disappearing But I really hope you are pregnant cause I know what you must be going through fingers crossed its looking good for you but I would book an immmediate appointment with a doctor to take a test because them folk on the phone are useless good luck :)