I am TTC for about 8 months. I use otk every month and track my lh surge. We have been doing the deed on the surge days and even before and after. This month I keep having sign and symptoms , I think that are leading me to think I am pregnant.

Surged two days.... then two days after cramping started.
Had a mild constant cramping ( feels menstral ) since then. I am now 8-9 days past ovulation. I am noticing new symptoms.
Constipated, headaches, sharp pains every now and then in stomach, temperatures registering 99.0 today, boobs are starting to get sore... nipples itching, tend to get nauseated after I eat and I have woke up twice middle of the night thinking I was going to throw up and then went away about 40 minutes later. Today the hot flashes have started and really thirst for water. HELP. I took a pregnancy test today... I know way to early, that is probably why it came u negative. What day past ovulation should I wait to test on? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

i been getting EXACTLY the same except the temp. cuz i havent checked it!! im waiting until im 16 days past ovulation! im 9 days past ovulation today!

I am having the same feelings. I ovulated three days ago. I have mild cramping in my lower abdomin also back pain. My goons are a little akey not much. We have been trying for what seems to be forever. If it happen I would be so happy. Here's the thing I'm 47 and I know most women look down on that look past my age I want this as much as any younger woman. And he'll if janett Jackson can do so can I. So of any of you can tell me of it was a positive sign it would help. Thank you so much