So, I was having protected sex with my girlfriend, and well, my penis slipped out. In trying to put it back in, we basically missed the whole and it slid to the top of her vagina, causing a "popping" noise. We immediatly stopped and i checked the condom for holes by puting water in it. Sure enough water came through a hole on the tip of the condom (where the penis head would be). Im guessing the "popping" noise came when the condom actually popped but I can't be certain. If that is the case, my penis was never unprotected inside of her vagina and I never ejaculated. It was purely pre-ejavulate. I was scared sick and went an bought the Plan B pill. She took it within about 2 hours of this incident. This all happened about 3 days after she finished her previous period. Now, about a week later, she just said she whiped after using the restroom and she found the discharge of a period and a light redish (blood) look substance as well. Would she be starting a new period this early?? Is this implantation bleeding?? Either way, should I make anything of this? I mean where is this blood looking substance coming from? Help me out, I didn't worry abot pregnancy until this little incident.

when u take that pill it is normal 2 bleed after as thats it doin its job so dont panic shes not pregnant :)