If i had intercourse on the 2/10 && 02/13 and took a pregnancy test 2.5 weeks after intercourse after a missed period (a few days after expected period) and got a negative is it accurate? Expected period should've been 02/21-24 the last but It didn't come. It came on 03/09/12 which was a light period with some blood clots. I wasn't spotting but I wasn't bleeding heavy neither. My periods are irregular btw I usually skip months. According to my ultrasound I'm 22 wks 5 days and going by lmp I should be 22 wks. Is it more likely I conceived after that light period or on February? Only dates I Had intercourse would be the 10th and 13th in February but the ultrasound clearly states I conceived in March around the 18th. Is it close to being accurate?

i have been having pregnancy symptoms(nausea,tender breast,certain smells make me nausous,and im really tired and get hungry easier and have had headaches and eye pains and back aches) but had a "period" that lasted only like 3 days and it was weird and off and on one min itll be heavy the next itll stop but i took a test 3 -4 days before i was off and on with my period and it said negative but i dont trust the home pregnancy test what do i do?