Hi everyone

me and my partener have been trying for a baby for 7mnths now after bein on depo for 2yrs ..now been off that for a yr i no it takes a while to get out ur system. also my periods are all over the place since and recently they always seemed delayed which obviously got my hopes up!...i have been feeling sick everyday and craving pickled onions and cheese!...have tender breasts, back pain and really tired my period was late so did a test but neg ...to my disappointment ..two days later came on but is it possible to be pregnant and hve periods and if it is will it show on a test? also how can you detect a ectopic?

hope you managed 2understand all tht i no i was babbling
please help asap thnks xx

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you spent so much time without any positive results. However, don't forget that the hope itself, dies at least!

Well, I can tell you a bit about ectopic symptoms.

Most frequent symptoms for an ectopic pregnancy are:

* A missed period.
* Abdominal or pelvic pain.
* Vaginal bleeding not caused by menstruation.
* Dizziness or fainting.
* Low blood pressure when bleeding is severe.

If your doctor suggest that you have most of ectopic pregnancy he'll perform the pelvic exam to determine if your uterus is enlarged or not.

Did you already have the ectopic pregnancy? If you already had it, it's big possiblity to get another one and unfortunately it's lover chance to get pregnant again.

I suggest you to visit your gyno if you have this symptoms above.

I had a tubal after my 3rd boy in 2001 - I have depression problems and recently have had my meds changed and I have not gotten a period. The only symptoms of pregnancy are tender nipples and very tired. Like I said, I just recently had my meds changed. Do I wait for other symptoms?

i woke up this morning and my back was hurting i maen from my sholders to my knees. my piriod comes three days sooner then usaual i think i was suppost to get it yesterday but it did not come.dose my back ache have to do any thing with that

If you are still using this site can you please let me know if you got an answer to this because I am experiencing the same thing right now. I realise this is a couple years old but if you are still out there can you let me know if you got an answer and if you were pregnant after all?

i feel rude posting on this but i need to ask some questions about ectopic pregnancy. I have all symptoms of being pregnate, missed period, fatigue, more frequent urination, tender, sore swollen breasts, ect. Well i've had cramps else where in my abdominal area but mostly on my right side. No bleeing, nothing. Sometimes the pain is bad or its really mild and i've been freaking out for days if this is a ectopic pregnancy. Ocasionally i get dizzy, have nauzea and some symptoms from ectopic pregnancy but i'm not very sure what to think. Help? Oh and the pain on the right just started getting worse today but comes off and on with severity.