Hello, I am 31 and I gave a birth to my boy a month ago.

I gained more weight than I should during pregnancy and normally I wouldn't care that much about it and would leave it to go naturally, like I did when I gave a birth to Clare. But I have to attend my sister's wedding which is next month and I really have to lose quite a lot pounds.

I am aware that I can't look as I did before pregnancy for such a short time, but I want to look at least presentable.

Does anyone have any advice for quickly losing baby weight?

I don't know do you breast feed? That's really important. Not only that it is essential for the baby's health and growth, but it also reduces mother's baby weight. Also because of the milk, you shouldn't follow some strict diets and make deficit of any food, everything your baby needs comes through your milk. But what you can do is to reduce to a minimum foods such as sweets, cakes, all fast food, unhealthy snacks, white bread, coke and generally all sodas, to eat more often but much smaller portions and to try to find at least 10 minutes during the day for dynamic exercises. 

I support losing weight after the labor, but I don't like this "quickly" part.

If you quickly lose weight, do you really think it can be good for you, especially for your baby? So what if you have some extra weight on that wedding, everybody will know why and you should be proud of it, you gave a birth to one new life!

I am sure until then you will lose some, and later, when you stop to breast feed and baby is a little older, you can go on any diet you like, you can have long walks with your baby as well.:)

Health Advisor

Hello to all.

Weight gain during pregnancy is inevitable and healthy, but most women prefer to return to their pre-pregnancy weight and may even want to lose some more pounds and reach their perfect weight. How can you lose weight safely while recovering from pregnancy and birth? How much weight loss is too much weight loss, and how about weight loss while breastfeeding? SteadyHealth decided to help you through postpartum weight loss. We interviewed women who successfully lost their postpartum weight. They told us tips and tricks which all new and soon-to-be moms need to know if they want to lose their baby weight.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5MARHC.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people. 

i suggest this usefull 3 week diet.

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.