hi i have dermatomyositis ra and fibromyalgia does anyone know much about the effects on pregnancy after 6 mc and one premature baby im struggling to find much litterature apart from that it attacks the placenta i guess im looking for some good news?

Wow I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with it but I do know that it can attack the placenta which is why you probably gave birth prematurely. I don't know what options you have but perhaps you can try a surrogate mother instead to carry the child to term? Or was your premature birth too premature? Does anyone else have any ideas for leagirlygirl? Please keep us posted on what you find out if you do find anything else out okay?

Thanks for your advice unfortunately i lost another baby but this time he lived for four months im in turmoil x