it has been not great to say the least, did ten mile about 4 weeks ago but since then had a few injuries that meant I didnt train as much. (not related to the ten mile run thou.

the half marathon is this weekend, i had given up hope of doing it but on monday went for a wee jog to see how my foot was (turns out i have fallen arches and have been given special insoles) and did 8 mile in 70 mins, and felt good.

am I asking too much to jump into the 13 miles this wend?? I think I can cut it.

If you ran 8, you can probably gallow thru 13. If you've no concern over your time or condition, go for it. But if you'd like to plunk down consistent miles and/or avoid the final few miles of death-march, then I'd think twice.

I was thinking about this morning. He can run it, but he shouldn't even think about racing it.

no intentions to race it as its my first one, just finished would be nice, aiming for 2 hrs 20 considering lasck of training etc....

i'l let yous know, thanks for the positive replys

Good Luck,
Everyone else is right as long as you are not concerned about time and you take walk breaks as your body wants one you should do fine.