Can somebody give me some advice on decreasing my Marathon time.

I have been racing for about three years and have completed several 5k s and 10k s, one Marathon and two half marathons. I have two more 1/2 Marathons scheduled this year, plus a Marathon.

My current mileage is 40 45 miles a week. My current program consists of one long run of 14 16 miles every other week. I do this at 60 seconds slower than Marathon Pace. On the off week, I run 12-14 miles of hill running. In addition, I do 6 - 8 mile repeats once a week at 5k or 10k pace and 4-6 miles of a Tempo Run. The rest of the week is easy running.

It seems to me that the legs seem to really slow down after 10 miles.

At this point I suggest that you simply up your mpw. 40-45 mpw is not very much for a 1/2 marathon - that is more like how many mpw you would wnat to run if you were doing a 5K.

I would also suggest doing some mile repeats besides the 1/2 mile repeats.

I could help you more if I knew more specifically about what you do each week, what your goal time is, and how long you've been running.

My weekly program is listed below.

M - Off
T - 8 Miles Total & Strength Training 6 - 8 1/2 Mile Repeats included in this run
W - 6 Miles - Easy Running
Th - 8 Miles Total - Tempo Run included in this run & Strength Training
Fr - 4 miles Easy Running or Off
Sat 14 - 16 Miles Long Run/Every other week Hill Running
Sunday - 6 Miles

I have been running for about 5 years. My goal time is 2:14. I appreciate your comments. I want to get faster and not to struggle so much at the end.

The easiest way to get faster is probably more mileage. If you're comfortable with more miles, do it! I think even if you picked it up to around 50-55 you'd notice a big difference.

IMO: Your long run should be done every week, starting with a very slow long run and progressing up to a certain point. i.e. One week you would run 15 miles @7:45 pace, next week would be @7:42 pace. McMillan suggest running the last two miles of your long run hard, I've yet to experiment with this, but it sounds like a sensible plan.
How long have you been running 40-45 mpw? If your legs are slowing down after 10 miles, then it's obviously clear you're going out too fast. You really don't need much in the way of speed until 6-7 weeks out from your half-marathon, just concentrate on running more distance.

I agree with this. Not necessarily very hard, but a good bit faster, maybe within 15 seconds of your half marathon pace? Even if you don't pick up your pace that much, always try to do your long runs with a negative splits. Usually I try to run my slow/easy pace for the first half of the run, then gradually increase pace from there. I think it's an enormous mental benefit (as well as physical) if you can do this well.

Check out Progression Runs

I put 2:14 into a pace calculator and for a half-marathon that comes out as 10:41 per mile. Leg-turnover, stride rates, etc, should not be a problem since endurance will be your main obstacle. Therefore endurance is what you should concentrate on.
The best thing for you at this point would be to simply add more mpw. Like i said, 45 mpw is probably a little low for a half-marathon, and just adding more miles will greatly improve your performance and should easily get you past your goal.
Like AlexFilides said, on your long run, you should start out slow, and then the last 2 or so miles gradually get faster and faster. To also help your problem of fading out at the end, you should do 5-6 one mile repeats at a quick pace, but make sure it is slow enough taht you can keep it up for all of them. However, make sure to run the last 2 mile repeats extra hard to simulate the last few miles of the half marathon.
Another thing I would do, which is almost purely to help you mentally, is to throw in some 200 meter speed intervals one day each week. Like I said, speed shouldn't be a problem, but just doing this one day a week will remind you that you still got it and can turn it on when you want.
Here is a schedule that is like the one you posted but I made a few adjustments to it to help you more:
M - Very Easy 3 Miles
T - 8 Miles Total & Strength Training - alt. between 6 - 8 1/2 Mile Repeats included in this run and 4-5 one mile repeats every week
W - 7 Miles - Easy Running
Fr - 7 miles Easy Running or Off
Sunday - 8 Miles + 8x200 Speed Intervals
That gives you around 55 mpw - 10 to 15 miles up from previous mpw
NOTE: I have not run a half-marathon. I know all of this from extensive information I have in my own knowledge and that i've gathered from various sources.
PM me if you'd like to know and talk more :D