hello i am an 18 year old female and i need your help!!!

When i go to the toilet i get this pressure that makes me want to pass urine again and agian and also when i get off the toilet the pressure is still there making me feel like i want to pass urine agian. so far in an hour i have been the toilet about 10 times and had nothing to drink for about 2 hours. please can you tell me what wrong

O my I have the same thing but no clue what it is... I think its a bladder infection but not sure.. Plz help me out

oh, I have the same thing too. In addition i have severe pulling on my right leg. This is worse in nights.

Hello there,

It is most likely that you suffer from urinary tract infection. One of the symptoms is frequent urination and also painful and burning sensation during urination. Sometimes it is even possible to notice a little bit of blood in urine.

First thing you should do is to visit your doctor and do some tests and analysis of the blood and urine.

If you are diagnosed with UTI you will be prescribed antibiotics for several weeks.

You will need to drink entire course of the antibiotics to prevent reoccurrence of the UTI in the future.

Your doctor is going to recommend you to drink a lot of water because this will help you in flushing out the bacteria from your organism.