I have a lot of pain in my lower abdomen (feels like a lot of pressure pushing somewhere) and feel altogether rubbish - lightheaded, tired etc.
I also have white bits in my urine and a lot of discharge.

What could this be?

I have the same problem here lately but also breast tenderness and headaches ! i dont know what it is i have taken 4 preggo test all negative but im confused i hope all goes well

If you experience same symptoms as pregnant woman it could be that you suffer from UTI or maybe some vaginal infection. Anyhow you need to see your doctor because both of these infections are treated with antibiotics and you can’t buy this one in the pharmacy like some other over the counter medications. You need to get diagnosis after some urine analysis (if your doctor suspects that UTI is in question) and afterwards prescription for antibiotics (usually Bactrim).

The symptoms usually pass after few days but you must take the entire course of antibiotics and of course you must avoid having sexual intercourse during this period because it can be painful and can slow down your healing process.  Also increase intake of fluids.