I have problems with my lymph gland and tonsils almost a year now. I don’t know what causes these swelling.
Because of my swollen tonsils my throat became very sore. Sometimes my swollen lymph gland is a size of hazelnut and painful when I touch it.
First I thought it was some kind of allergy and I treated with Clarinex and Phenergan but it didn’t help. Now, I don’t know what to do.
I’ve noticed these changes only on my neck. What could cause this? Is this some kind of inflammation or something worse?
Please help!

I can give you little information about possible causes of your lymphnode swelling.
Swelling is often caused by a general body inflammation that, in your case, is probably located your throat. You should definitely consider that tonsillitis could be the cause. If this is the cause Tonsillectomy is only solution.
You shouldn’t forget that even a trivial thing such as growing of wisdom teeth can cause this kind of problems and removing it can relieve your pain.
And I have to mention that some of very serious diseases like carcinoma-lymphoma can be cause of swelling. You have to pay a visit to your doctor and do some examinations to determine real cause.

I cut my hair some years back,and i noticed a small bumb on my head after some days.This one bumb has grown to be many on my head.Please i have been to hospital for the treatment but yet it's keeps on multiplying,what can i do to stop this before is to late .It is over ten years now ,i have applied all sorts of cream,like Betnovate-N,Synlar-N,kenalog Injection and many more.Hooooooooooooooooo.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **