Hi, I am mother of 10 years old boy who has diabetes. He gets this disorder when I and my husband divorced several years ago. Doctors did their best to bring back blood level sugar to the normal and I am very thankful for it. My friend suggested me to look for some advice in child support organization but they very pretty uninterested for problems of my son. I was very unpleasantly surprised.

Hi, unfortunately it is not rare example that some people who would take care about children do their job very unprofessionally. I suggest you to look for some other way of support because there are many organizations which are dealing with these problems. I hope you will make it. I wish you luck.

ask your husband for the money if he says no go to court if he doesnt have enoguh money i suggest you go to the child support place and argue like theres no tomarrow