I'm a divorced father. I have an 11 year old daughter and a 6 year old son and she's staying with her mom. I'm currently stationed overseas but I still go back to the states every 3 months to see my kids. I'm paying $2600 for alimony and child support. I recently found out that my kids don't even have their own place. They're living with their mom's friend! And my daughter, she's been staying out late every night!! I'm really mad about this situation!! I'm planning to call the Child Services!! Is this the right thing to do?

Celebrity
Id seek professional advice first. Your angry an with cause, but if you go to far you may not see your children at all. Im divorced. English law is you pay 15% of your wages to one child. 20% for 2 children. This money is ment for their general well being an a roof over there heads. What roof i dont know!!! Your rules may be different.
If your ex is looking after them ok, then social services will be happy. You have to have a really good cause for social services to get involved. They will check it out an your ex will know an then be very angry with you. Then the fun will begin an you will end up not seeing them (possibly).
Start a diary if your not happy with how your ex is caring for your children.
Get a good case together first.
Im lucky my ex an i have always worked together to make our children happy.
My ex new partner...... well thats another story :-S

As long as the kids have a safe roof over their heads and food in their stomach and warm clothes on their backs, there probably isn't much they can do for you. i would be concerned with my 11 years old daughter staying out late at nite.
She is still very much a minor and your concerns are justified as her dad.
Try and speak with her mother to find out just what's going on with her. Do you know any of the girls friends?
CPS will probably not even investigate. There is no neglect, no abuse and the children are not being left alone, tho they may question you ex on the 11 year old and her late nitghts.
2600 a month is a lot of money. I am surprised that your ex can not provide a home for her and the children, and still have plenty left over at the end of the month.
But the lawyer will tell you that it is none of your business what she does with the alimony.