I am desperate for my teenage son ended up in court. I divorced from his dad two years ago and he stayed living with his dad and I have got my 18 years old daughter living with me. The thing is that my kids were always good behaving but it is just that these last years I was really busy working and I am aware now I have probably missed something about my son especially though I always tried being there for my kids but it just happened that he stayed with my ex husband who had alcohol abuse habits. Anyway it is been a while my teenage son is not behaving well and now he ended up in court-what should I do?

Well if your husband is not the right person for taking care of your teenage son-which is very obvious for he is now dealing the court-then you should take some steps of gaining the custody over him but generally I think the responsibility is always on both parents. Anyway there is still enough time for preventing your teenage son of becoming a delinquent but you should know it requires a lot of time and patience. I had about the same experience with my son when he was teenager and he also ended up in court once and at this very moment I realize how wrong I was in setting my life priorities so from this very moment on my son become the most important "thing" in the world-and basically it is not much to it for it just about finding the right approach in building the healthy relationship inside the family and conversation habits and keep in mind that sometimes some social counseling could help a lot so don't hesitate to search help from wherever it may come from.

look im 15 years old and i jus got out of the system. i know from experience that you cant make him do something he does not want to. he has got to want to do it himself. it more than likely is not what happened between you and your ex-husband he jus got in with the wrong crowd. yes sometimes you can make him do it but if he is anything like me than he will buck. so you have got to talk to him and explain to him that the system is not where he wants to be cause they will be up his ass for a long time and also he will make it no where in life if he continues down the same path.