im married more then a year since 1 year my husband wanted a baby very badly every month in my periods he use to get upset and for 2 3 days he never use to talk to me. it was difficult for me to get pregnant i was under my doctors control for 1 year every month different tests. finally wen i got pregnant my husband was the most happiest men in the world. suddenly after a month he has changed and he started telling me to do an abortion he is not ready for that, he is hiding some things from me he is not telling me what exactly problem is. he just 24 hours telling me to do an abortion. my doctor told me if i vl do this abortion  i cant get pregnant anymore never ever in my life. i have told him about this he is saying we vl adopt later on but not now. now he wants to enjoy the life. now i have come to my parents house. last time wen had word with him he told me if i want to come back home i have to do abortion otherwise i have to forget him forever. he told me he wont even help me for my expenses. he wont give me any singly money also. the thing is we havent done with the court marriage yet. he has his own business also he doesnt need money at all. i just stay with my mom. she doesnt work anywhere, even my dad has left us wen i was young so it was difficult for me wen i was kid. i never wanted my kid to grow without a dad. now even i cant work anywhere at this moment.my bp is very low i can fall down anytime. i dont know what to do. i have started hating my husband so much. i cant even call him my husband i cant understand why he did this to me. i want to keep this baby very badly anyhow. im having lot of stress and depression bcoz of him. my mind is not working. if in case i vl do an abortion also i cant look at him with same eyes again i vl hate him and myself also whole my life.  i need some advice... can any1 help me plzzzz.....

Alina, my heart goes out to you, but if you're worried about supporting your baby financially without the help of your husband, don't worry, your mother raised you on her own and it sounds like she did a very good job, plus you can always get child support from him whether he likes it or not...I am actually 7 months pregnant and am not with the baby's father anymore, and even after I told him, albeit through a message, he never even responded, but when I decided to keep my baby girl, I made the decision knowing he might not be in the picture and that I would struggle with or without his help, being he is young and not very responsible at all. So, my advice is if you really want the baby, then keep her and stay with your mother for now and until at least you are in a better state of mind and have a job and have saved up enough money to be on your own. Plus there are people and programs that will help you, and you never know, you might meet someone who will love you and your baby like never before and be really happy later on down the line...remember there are people that are willing to help you, and women have raised children on their own for a long time now. I have met someone else who plans on being with me well into the future, but I'm the one who wants to take it slow and wait, I have my daughter to think about now, so no rushing, but he's a wonderful sweet and caring man with a heart of gold that I am falling in love with! So you never know what the future holds, have faith sweetie...Take care and God Bless!

Hi Alina,
enjoy ur pregnancy and dont think a man like this who have left u at this stage. he isnt a good, responsible person if u ll hear him and get abortion he can do this to u in future on some other problem, as now u know him what kind of person he is dont think about him when your baby ll grow up he/she ll understand why did u take this difficult decision. dont worry u would be very good mother. God bless you.

IF U DONT WANA baby we are ready tp adopt it,as ours,without any doubts,as even we are suffering for conceving or born adoption,but if u wana go on with this then i ray to god to give u stregth

This is an old post I know and I hope alina kept the baby and got rid of the husband!

Hi Bharti
I am Farah from India my gies pragnent for two months and We wants.to enjoy our more life my wife is my love we dont wants a baby.now .

Plz help us.and sugesst pilss of Kit use full for her.

we will be highly obliged to u

Thanks mAam