Hi, I have huge problems with my mother in law. Since I married my husband, she is coming to our house five times a week, and she keeps telling me what to do and how to do it. What should I do?

Story of my life. I never managed to deal with this problem. I am married for six years, and my mother in law keeps coming to my house and telling me how to take care of her son. My mother in law thinks that I must do the same things she did with her husband. Btw, she treated her husband as he was a sultan. Well, I won’t do it, and I’m sure that my husband doesn’t want me to be his servant. I am so close to lose my patience and to tell her everything, and to be honest, I don’t understand why my husband didn’t do anything about this. He knows exactly what is happening, but it seams like he’s afraid top react.

Tell the mother in law that you aae married to her son and that you will treat him with mutual respect and love. Let her know that she is over stepping her boundaries and that the marriage is between you and your husband. Don't wait for mommas boy to step in because he won't.