Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I was wondering could anyone help me with one problem. I must tell you that my problem is really delicate and that no one knows about it.
About two weeks I have noticed that one labia on my vagina became bigger then the other one.
Beside this, it also started to cause me itchiness. My boyfriend still didn’t notice this and I'm afraid what he could tell about this. All this made me very anxious and scared and I no longer want to have sex with my partner. I have never been to a gynecologist! Can someone tell me what to do?

First of all, I can't see any reason why you should be ashamed to tell about this to someone, especially to your mother or to your boyfriend. The cause of this labia edema is almost always some harmless condition and you shouldn’t be embarrassed about it.
From what I know about it- the most common cause of this is some form of allergy or dermatitis.
Most women experience this strange kind of dermatitis as a reaction to something they came into contact with. Think about this- did you change some body shower gel recently, started to use some new body lotion or bought your self some synthetic underwear?
If you can't remember anything like this- contact your gynecologist!

I JUST got this last night. no joke and i had to go to the doctors. if u leave it untreated for a while yes it CAN become serious and can puss. mine fortunately is jsut filled with fluid right now i caught it before i went. It can be caused from an allergy to maybe a laundry detergent or other such things. it can also be commonly caused from SHAVING . if u get a cut there it could become infected resulting in this! It could also be a latex allergy or 'too much rubbing'

ChaCha!

Regarding edema labia, it could also be a reaction to a medication or to a combination you are taking. If this side effect or reaction is not listed as one with your meds statements, check with your doctor or check with the manufacturer because sometimes not all side effects have been listed, just the major ones. Either way, you should get it checked.