This morning I woke up and find something strange “down there”. My labia were swollen and itchy a little. This is the first time I see anything like that and I am worry. I didn’t have sex lately so I don’t believe that might be some STD. Do I have to check it with doctor or can I wait a little to see what will happen?

Usually, just swollen labia isn’t some big problem. I had it once and it just passed few days later. Actually, I don’t know the reason it came to me yet, I didn’t visit the doctor. Just searching a little on the net, because I was sure it’s not STD. But I have to tell you there are not just sexually transmitted diseases which are dangerous for woman. Itching, burning, scrubbing, or strange discharge could be sign something is wrong. Yours swollen and itchy labia are sign of something. I am not a doctor, just a friend with advice for you, but I would tell you to go and see with gynecologist if that is just some allergic reaction or something else.