My problem is that lately I get this itch on my forehead and when I scratch it for awhile I get this hard lump and it will be there till the next day. After the itch is gone it goes away, I also get allot of itch on my face like my cheeks,my eyes and they swell up bad. can any body tell me the cause of this can it be a allergy? :$

Hi! Contact dermatitis is a condition that involves development of rash and is accompanied by inflammation of skin. Forehead coming in contact with skin irritants such as metals, soaps containing harsh chemicals or poison ivy, can lead to contact dermatitis. The red itchy blisters due to contact dermatitis, are a big nuisance as they are a constant source of discomfort. Although hair dyes are used for coloring hair but when the forehead is unknowingly exposed to these hair products, it can cause contact dermatitis. Skin rash may be the result of intake of certain medications. Forehead rash resulting from 'medicine side effects' is a very common phenomenon. An allergic reaction in the form of forehead rash is bound to occur when the body is unable to tolerate these medicines. Scratching must be avoided, as it can worsen this skin problem and lead to secondary bacterial infection. You should see a dermatologist.