Here is a list of my everyday symptoms:

constant throat clearing
dizziness
clogged ears
ears popping
no sense of smell
sinus pressure
migraines
sensitivity to light with headaches
rotten taste in mouth
burning eyes
watering eyes
burning of nose/nasal passages
eyes hot to touch/swollen feeling
constant swallowing
constant feeling of thickness/phelm in back of throat
unable to breath thru nose/or very little air gets thru
nasal passages sore to touch
lots and lots of pressure
heavy head
if i look up i get dizzy
if i lay on stomach everything turns black

The past few days it seems to have gotten worse, along with a severe sore throat and an increased amount of pressure in the sinus and ears. I get headaches that last days if not weeks. It is very rare that I go an entire day without a head ache. I also get very stiff and sore/aching neck pretty much on a daily basis.

My nose was broken in seven places I was told when I got into a bad car accident 15 years ago. I have experienced most all of this since then. I don't have insurance and don't know where to turn or what to do. Anyone else feel this stuff? Or have a solution besides the obvious to see a doctor. Which I'm sure I'll have to do eventually, but would like some sort of relief until I'm able to. Thank you.

You symptoms match mine exactly. I've tried everything. I've been to several Dr.s, had sinsus surgery, been on antibiotics, decongestants, nasal steriods, and other nasal sprays. But the suffering never ends. Every once in a while I feel okay, but it only last for a short time. The only thing that really helps me is to workout. But the relief only last for so long. My doctors tell me it is likely allegies, but I have not seen an allergist yet.

With your issue of having a broken nose, you may have a deviated septum.
You probably need to get a CT scan to check that out. Unfortunately, the only way to correct it that I'm aware of is sinus surgery.

--
Let me know if you find a solution that works for you

I also have stiff neck and clogged ears and massive tension headaces in the back of the head and also dont have insurance. I always have phelm that i clear my throat to get rid of. I dont have a cough and I also sometimes get feverish. Like the second reply said , I also feel better after working out but its only temp. relief and it never unclogs or gets rid of the pressure in my ears. I also get the watering eyes. Have you found out anything?

It sounds viral

I have all of these symptoms exactly. Have you found anything that helps or any answers? I've been suffering from these symptoms for over two months now and I've been to a neurologist, ENT, primary care, emergency room and no answers so far. I am an otherwise very healthy person and I don't know what else to do other than see an allergist, but I am losing hope pretty quickly...