%-) I have high blood pressure (sometimes) & cholesterol (71 HDL & 180 LDL). I take 1,350 mg apple cider vinegar in capsules. Is it in any way harmful to the body?

If you are taking other drugs for your condition, you should always consult your doctor about taking any supplements.

There is no guarantee of strength, purity or safety of supplements, so you should always read the labels at the back of the products.

Some people seem to be allergic to apple cider vinegar or some of its ingredients like apples and pectin.

If your hypertension drugs don't have potassium, it means that you may have lower potassium levels and in that case, apple cider vinegar should be used with precaution.
Also, avoid if you suffer from diabetes.

Many say that apple cider vinegar is a cure for everything. The fact is that it has many health benefits and many use apple cider vinegar pills now days. One of the best health benefits of apple cider vinegar in my opinion is cleansing the body from toxins. I found out that apple cider vinegar can lower your cholesterol levels. So considering your cholesterol problems it can only help you to maintain the normal level in the body. One study was done for high blood pressure, and the results were very positive. It also helps with high blood pressure. These are all studies that were done by professional so it’s not just a myth. How long are you taking apple cider vinegar pills?