I will be honest, I have a lot of extra pounds and I have this problem with obesity ever since I got fired from my job. I started eating enormous amounts of food in order to comfort myself. I really want to lose extra pounds but exercising and drinking a lot of water daily don’t work for me. I need some pills or diet. The problem is I really hate those artificial things like pills and other weight loss products made in a lab. Fortunately, I have found that apple cider vinegar can help me out but I don’t know if it’s true. Please write me here if you know can I lose weight and lower blood sugar level with this natural product.

Hello Sam I_am.

I can relate to this, I don’t like any artificial products too. And I find that common sense, you can harm your health with those products that are made in a laboratory and make your situation even worse.

When it comes to apple cider vinegar, the information you have is absolutely true. Vinegar has been used for various household and cooking purposes for centuries. It is known for its amazing beneficial effects which are supported by science. This vinegar can really make your blood sugar level lower.

I’ve read that numerous studies in both rats and humans showed that vinegar can increase insulin sensitivity. 

Hello both

Regina_Phalangeis right. Apple cider vinegar is really healthy and it can help in making the blood sugar level lower. This property of apple vinegar is really useful, especially for diabetics.

Another great thing about this natural product is its ability to help you in losing extra pounds. Given that vinegar lowers blood sugar and insulin levels, it makes sense that it could help you lose weight.

I have read on some site that a study in obese individuals showed that daily vinegar consumption led to reduced belly fat, waist circumference, lowered blood triglycerides and weight loss.

I hope that it will help you with your obesity problem.

But also, be careful with it. It can be helpful, but it can easily produce some side effects.

A friend of mine, for example,  was using it because she wanted to lose some weight (which she did), and she had more sinus problems  than usually. She also from time to time felt pain in her legs. When she went to see a doctor, she mentioned she was trying to lose weight with apple cider vinegar, and the doctor told her that those symptoms of hers are probably just the side effects of vinegar.

So my recommendation for you is to be careful even with a natural product like this one.

If you think about it, it is very logical that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help your body to lose weight.

Apples are very rich in pectin. When you are on a diet, pectin will help in such way he will make you feel fuller and therefore you will be more satisfied.

Apples contain the same amount of pectin as apple cider vinegar (one apple contains approximately  1.5 grams of pectin), that means it can suppress your appetite just like the apples, in a very similar way.

And since you are sending more acid with it to your stomach, you will ensure that food is digested easily.

Everything you said is true. And because of that thing you mentioned ( that apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion),I must warn everybody. That means that cider reduces the amount of time in which fats remain in the digestive tract. That has its good and its bad side. The good side is obvious, and the bad side is that it can prevent your body from removing key nutrients from the food. So do not exaggerate with it.

Apples are a great source of potassium, and so is apple cider vinegar. It can improve the body’s utilization of iron. Which in a way contributes to weight loss.