Hello. I need to lose weight till June. I now have 20 extra pounds so I hope that won’t be a problem. I have more than a month to lose that weight, and that should be enough time. I really hate all these artificial products ( weight loss pills and supplements ). I really want to avoid them this time, so I was thinking a proper diet and consuming apple cider vinegar. You think this will be sufficient? I wanted to ask all of you that are using this method for losing weight, which brand of apple cider vinegar do you use?

Way to go! I also hate all of those products. Nothing is as good as nature. I have been consuming apple cider vinegar myself, and I must say I feel more energetic and healthy.

One of the major benefits that apple cider vinegar has for me is that I am able to digest my food better.

And when my digestion improves, I feel lighter in the stomach.

As for the brand, you wanna look for organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar to buy. My suggestion is definitely Vitacost Apple Cider Vinegar. Their company is widely known for health products in general. I use their apple cider vinegar myself.

I buy apple cider vinegar regularly. I heard it has many benefits on our overall health. They say it is good for skin, also great for hair. I also wouldn’t mind losing a couple of pounds along the way. :)

I would definitely recommend BRAGG apple cider vinegar. I think it may be one of the oldest brands of apple cider vinegar, and therefore it has already proven its quality. They use organic apples only, and they claim that these apples are free from arsenic and pesticides. I believe that’s true.

They also say they use they use wooden barrels which are supposed to boosts its natural fermentation qualities.