Hello guys

Ive found in some magazines lately that Miranda Kerr and Megan Fox are talking about Apple cider and how they are using it and losing weight with it. Megan Fox also said that she mixes it with water to clean out her system. Then Ive heard from a friend of mine that he also uses the same product and also is extremely satisfied because he is both losing his belly fat and feels like his overall health is much better. Can somebody explain to me how can you lose pounds with this product and did you achieve losing weight if you are using it?

hello there. Well, if you want to lose weight rapidly then apple cider vinegar is not a perfect product for you. Some studies have shown that in a short term apple cider vinegar can’t help you to lose weight and definitely should not be considered as a weight loss aid. But, when it comes to detoxifying the organism,  apple cider vinegar can really rapidly help you. There are a bunch of people who use this vinegar just because of that and they are all very satisfied.

So, pour over a little of this vinegar on every salad and you will quickly find yourself feeling better and healthier.

Hello

Well, I am using apple cider vinegar since last month and I can tell you that I lost around 8-9 pounds. So I don’t agree with Lillian_50 because I think that you CAN lose extra pounds with this amazing natural product. My brother has a farm with a lot of trees of red apples and he makes his own vinegar. It is amazing and I even like its sour taste and smell.

Maybe “the short term” for Lillian_50 is a week or two and if it is, then she is right. I didn’t see any results from using it after one week, but now, after a month approximately the results are here.

I must agree with Lillian_50 here. I have also read some studies which have shown that apple cider vinegar can’t help you in losing weight. Of course, I am not saying that this fermented product is not healthy at all, I am just saying that you shouldn’t expect that the pounds will magically fall off when you start using the apple cider vinegar.  When it comes to health benefits of this product, it is full of antioxidants which help your body to fight against the toxins. Also, antioxidants have protective benefits for your sin, like helping protect against harmful UV rays.