My friend assures me that she lost some weight with Apple Cider Vinegar and she claims that it has lots of benefit for the health. However, she hasn’t told me how it works and what those benefits are. I am very interesting to know and try Apple Cider Vinegar. Can some help me here, with information? Thanks.

There are historical facts that Egyptians took apple cider vinegar for weight loss, It helps to detoxify the liver which plays an important role in weight loss. Some claim Apple Cider Vinegar speeds up the metabolism while some claim it burns the calories to reduce appetite. There are other benefits from Apple Cider Vinegar, it is high potassium electrolyte balancer, it remineralizes the body and helps normalize the blood’s alkaline acid balance. It is good for arthritis because it breaks down calcium deposits in the joints while remineralizing the bones, helpful in digestive upsets, effective for urinary tract infections and it lowers high blood pressure.