My ND told me to get some apple cidar vinegar for its digestive enzyme properties. After some limited reading, I'm thinking it would be beneficial to us, especially because of the potassium factor. Now, I don't believe plain old cheap vinegar from the supermarket will have the same properties as one you could get from the HFS so I got the Hain Brand of Apple Cider Vinegar from my HFS today. Does anyone else take this? Is there any real difference?? I’m looking forward to your replies.

I have been using Hain's Apple Cidar Vinegar for about a year and it really does seem to help with energy. It is also supposed to have many healthful benefits – I don’t feel to many of those, but I’m not ill as much as I used to be. That is for sure. Currently, I take 2 taps in water twice or three times a day.