Good day good people.

I am 58 years old guy and I had a lot of stress in my life. That is why I have lost my hair and I got really fat. I don't have any money to pay those expensive work outs, especially if they are individual so I have decided to seek for some advice on the internet. 

That is how I found out that there are chances that apple cider vinegar can help me in this mission.

But I am not daring to try it without hearing some experiences.

Can Apple Cider Vinegar in Your Diet Help You Lose Weight?

Hello. You haven't told us some crucial information. For example, it would be nice to know what type of diet program you are following or what type of diet program you are interested in?

Look, all diet programs are different and that is why we need to know this.

Anyway, using apple cider vinegar can't do any harm for you. On contrary. A lot of people doesn't use apple cider vinegar just in the salads, etc. 

They are drinking it so I don't see why you should not do that as well.

It might help you a lot. 

Yes, I understand that. I still haven't started to follow some specific diet program. I have some doubts when it comes to those diet programs, but I was reading that keto diet program can help me lose a lot of weight in one month. At first, I didn't believed that this is true, but than I started to read all those comments and I saw that this is actually possible and that this can happen. I don't know what do you guys think about those diet programs, but I am willing to try some of them. With adding apple cider vinegar as well. Tnx once again.

Did you consult your doctor about keto diet program? You should know that this is very hard diet program, it is very specific and you can really destroy your immune system while you are following it.

Every diet program is very risky and you should not risk with it, with trying it alone.

On the other hand, losing weight with apple cider vinegar is possible but slow. It is effective, but it takes a time to see some results.

Don't get me wrong, but since you are older guy, you really should consult your doctor about any of your next steps.

I was always wondering exactly the same thing. I could swear that this is just one of those cheap scams until a lot of people told me that this is not so true and that apple cider vinegar has a lot of good nutrition facts and if this can't help me lose my weight, it can help me in so many other things that are god for my health. I am sure that if you combine this with some good, healthy meals, you will be able to see some results. Anyway, my advice is to avoid keto diet because it can be really nasty. I know because I was following it for a couple of months.

Hello.
Drink it, you have nothing to lose except your weight.
Here is why I consider that apple cider vinegar in the combination with healthy way of eating can be healthy and effective - because you can't lose your weight soon. That is not an option. Why? Because, if you lose weight quickly, your body will "turn on" some fighting mechanisms to make it more likely this weight will slip back on in no time. But if you can be patient and do not expect instant results, your fat cells will adjust to their new size and the apple cider vinegar diet is perfect for this. So, don't get fooled with those stupid things, that you can't lose your weight - you can!
Slower!

Look, if you don't try it, you will never know.

Every medal has two sides which means that every diet program is different for someone. Maybe this won't work for you like it worked for my sister. I don't know, I can't tell, but you need to be prepared to this.

If you are looking for the proper time when to take it, you should do it before your meals. Why? Because  it makes good sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals would help with weight loss since we all do know that apples are a good source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel fuller and more satisfied.

Think about this.

Good luck.