I was using baking soda and apple cider vinegar in my kitchen since forever. It doesn't matter was I cleaning my house or I was preparing my lunch. Those two ingredients were always amazing for me and I need to have them in my home always. 

Anyway, I was trying to find some recipe to help me clean my house with those two, let's say ingredients, and I found one article where it says that I can lose my weight with it as well.

Sounds good, but the problem is because I don't know how to use it in the proper way and I really don't want to experiment.

Any advice? 

Hello there.

Apple cider vinegar and baking soda weight loss recipes are something that you can find on the internet. It is always a good idea to seek for proper advice, especially from someone who has experience with it.

Besides weight loss, it has so many other benefits.

Apple cider vinegar is an amazing medicinal food and if you add soda in it, you can't make a mistake.

Here is how you can use it - one glass of warm water, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a small spoon of soda. Drink it three times a day, on empty stomach at least one hour before your meal. 

I was wondering exactly the same thing, I mean not exactly using those two ingredients. I just have heard that apple cider vinegar can help me with weight loss but I was not trying to mix soda in this.

Now, when you wrote your post, all makes sense, right? I mean soda is way much better than any other soda drinks that you can buy at the market.

As far as I have learned, you should not use it alone and you should not expect some results overnight. You need to be patient and they say that you will see the results.

So, if you have any way to tell us how to prepare something with baking soda and apple cider vinegar to lose weight, I would be happy to know. 

I am one of those who was using it, but I can't say that this really helped me in my plans. I didn't lose my weight, at least not as much as I wanted to lose. Of course, apple cider vinegar helped me in so many other ways. My health was improved, I was much healthier than before, so I can't say that this was waste of time - this period when I was drinking it. I don't know why it didn't help me in losing weight, but I am not sorry for using it. Maybe I was not drinking in the way I should. Anyway, I am satisfied. It has many benefits and you can use it in so many different ways.

Hello.
I am using it for three years now. That means that I am still using it. I am satisfied, I can tell. Here is how I was preparing it. I was using 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar,1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
shot glass and orange wedges. At the beginning when I was using this, I was adding some honey in it, just to improve the taste. But very soon I got used to drinking it without honey. In three months I lost 4 kilograms and I can see that everyone saw the progress. Maybe it is not as much as I expected, but I can say that I was satisfied. When something for your weight loss is that cheap, you need to have patient with it.
Good luck.

Hey. I agree, but you need to be careful. Too many apple cider vinegar can make a damage, it has side - effects.You need to keep in your mind that a lot of this mixture can sometimes cause some problems. Generally, the acid in apple cider vinegar can pose problems for your throat and teeth in most of the cases, while other components can adversely affect your blood sugar and potassium levels. If you can buy it anywhere that doesn't mean that you can take it as much as you want. No! Before you do that, you should definitely consult your doctor about this. Ask him whatever you want to know, how many of it you can take it and how often. I would do that.

I was using it when I was a student. 

You can see really big and good effects very soon, to be honest. I agree that a lot of it can make a damage, but if you mix it with soda everything should be ok. Vinegar and baking soda have the opposite pH and a lot of people doesn't have a clue about this.

What does this mean? Well, generally, this means that they are alkaline and acidic respectively, so you can drink the mixture without harming yourself. Sure, you need to be careful and consult your doctor, but harming yourself is not possible.