Hello there! I am 45 years old female, and in the last couple of years I have put on some weight. I am looking for a natural way to lose it and I ran into this product apple, cidar, vinegar. Is there anybody who has used it? Did you have any positive results? All replies are welcome!!!!

Hi there! Apple cider vinegar is not good just for metabolism but for any other illness you can think of. It is so safe that it can be used for children with weight problems and people with high blood pressure and diabetes. The vinegar is made from fresh natural apples that contain pectin, a soluble fiber which binds to cholesterol globules and pulls them out of the body. Less fat and cholesterol in the body reduces the risk of just about any ailment! It works 24 hours a day to help your body remove unwanted fat. There are no side effects. I say go for it!!!!

I started drinking 2 tblsp ACV with 16 oz of water twice a day AM and PM after meals about two weeks ago. Two weeks prior I was only drinking one glass in the AM. After I added the second glass I have seen tremendous results. I do walk and try to eat sensibly but my last stuborn ten pounds of pregnancy weight has started litterally melting off! I am doing No stomach excersizes yet my belly fat is shrinking in a way I didn't even know was possible. I actually see my body returning!