Hey,
I need information! We make apple cider vinegar at home and my mum told me, that apple cider vinegar can help with dieting. Anyone else heard of that?

Hello there,
Your mother is right. Apple Cider Vinegar is a solution of acid and as you know it is produced by fermenting apples. Apple Cider Vinegar contains substance pectin, which is believed to have fat burning effects.
During the apple cider vinegar diet you are supposed to eat 2-3 tea spoons of apple vinegar before each meal. This is supposed to help burn the fat and consequently loose weight. Besides that you are supposed eat less and exercise more. I don¡¦t know, maybe it really help ¡K I just can¡¦t drink vinegar before every meal ƒ¼
On the other hand eating less and exercising more (without apple cider vinegar) is already a path to success.

I am not sure about that! From what I have been reading, apple cider vinegar doesn’t do much for weight loss. Apple cider vinegar consists of acid, water, some mineral minerals and small amounts of pectin that could be attributed to lowering cholesterol and therefore burning fat but no scientific proof has been given on such statements. Apple Cider Vinegar diet promotes balanced diet, small meals, no snacking and exercise that would actually work without the apple cider and vinegar. In case you decide to try, let us know how it went!